Using its SECU academic initiative, the Southeastern Conference sponsors, supports and promotes collaborative higher education programs and activities involving administrators, faculty and students at its fourteen member universities. The SEC also provides an online platform to showcase achievements of these individuals on regional, national and international levels.
- Highlight the endeavors and achievements of SEC faculty, students and universities
- Advance the academic reputation of SEC universities beyond their traditional regions
- Identify and prepare future leaders for high-level service in academia
- Increase the amount and type of education abroad opportunities available for students
- Provide opportunities for collaboration among SEC university personnel
SECU PROGRAMS & ACTIVITIES
SEC Students to Showcase Creative, Entrepreneurial Skills at SEC Symposium07.21.2015
The 2015 SEC Symposium, entitled Creativity, Innovation & Entrepreneurship: Driving a 21st Century Economy, will take place Sept. 20-22 at the Hyatt Regency Atlanta. This year’s event, led by the University of Florida, will explore the university’s role in preparing individuals to...
SEC Symposium Program Includes Participants From Each SEC University04.21.2015
The 2015 SEC Symposium, entitled Creativity, Innovation and Entrepreneurship: Driving a 21st Century Economy, will feature participants from all 14 Conference universities as presenters, moderators and panelists. The SEC Symposium, in its third year, will take place Sept. 20-22 at the Hyatt...